Random
Car Show
by Bluebottle
Some Nice Cars
Quote
of the Day
Words of Wisdom
The Mississippi Kites are swooping around in the
yard today. Big hatches of Cicadas and Katydids mean the buffet is on.
Pan the Reverist, Bluesky
Editor: On Sunday the pastor asked if all the social
media competitive-lifestyle posts made people feel bad. Some people in the
congregation nodded. Me, I thought: Why? I follow birders and entomologists. I
get to look at puffins and weird bugs from the Amazon river basin. My motto:
don't follow people who take pics of their lunch.
Poetry
Corner
by DG
in January 49
BCE, that is
Gaius Julius Caesar
crossed the Rubicon
and went viral
when he did, he quoted
a trendy meme
a theatre quote
in Greek
about dice
ignorant historians
googled it into Latin
now the Latin phrase is
the meme
go figure
sic semper.
Video of the Day:
Butterfly
Action
Woodland Ringlet
(Erebia medusa)
(Tavaron)
Picture
Puzzle
by Tavaron
This tree isn't dead. But what are the markings
for? Answer tomorrow.
Kthxbai, Dmitri Gheorgheni, Editor


Great videos - thank you!
ReplyDelete